- Cake Flavour- Truffle
- Type of Cake- Cream Cake
- Weight- Half Kg
- Shape- Round
- Serves- 4-6 People
- Store cream cakes in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in an air-conditioned environment.
- Slice and serve the cake at room temperature and make sure it is not exposed to heat.
- Use a serrated knife to cut a fondant cake.
- Sculptural elements and figurines may contain wire supports or toothpicks or wooden skewers for support.
- Please check the placement of these items before serving them to small children.
- The cake should be consumed within 24 hours.
There are no reviews yet.